Last updated on: Monday, July 25, 2016 04:18 AM
The term ‘Canadian Live Productions Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #309 10654 Whyte Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or the owner of any systems which interface or interconnect with our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Commercial use of any portion of this website or any content portrayed on this system is strictly prohibited without express prior written consent or license which may be withheld or withdrawn for any reason.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Canadian Live Productions Inc.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Alberta, Canada.
If you have questions about these terms, your intended use of the website or its content, or would like to discuss licensing permissions, we invite you to contact us.